In 1732, a baron built a modest home on the plot given to him by the duke. When it was sold to a count around 1818, he had it converted into a large and grandiose palace. The garden was transformed by a landscape architect into a beautiful oasis. After his death, the palace was handed over to his daughter. And later to his grandson. From 1939 to 2003 it was a Benedictine monastery. Where cloistered Cistercian Benedictine nuns lived. What function it had afterwards is unknown. The beautiful garden is now overgrown and the gorgeous palace is therefore hidden from view.